Health Check-up and Occupational Medicine Center
Check-ups are the prevention of disease before you get sick. or when sick, can be treated promptly and it is an assessment of the readiness before starting work whether the employees are healthy and ready for the job to be done or not. Especially high-risk jobs such as working in confined spaces such as offshore work.
- Health-checkup before starting work that have a risk factors (Pre-placement for specific job) such as working in confined spaces, offshore work, working at height, work for public bus driver.
- Physical Examination for Occupational Health Risk Factor (Periodic examination) can described for the worker as normal employees and employees whose have to a risk of work such as chemical place, and loundess place.
- Retirement health examination to identity the status of employees before leaving work and used for assess that is dieseae from workplace or not.
- Return-employment checkup (Return to work management) for assessing before employees that stopped work from illnesses get better or not.
- Others examination such as Vaccination, Pre-insurance health examination, Health Check-up for travel aboard.
Service provision in the establishment
- Walkthrough survey for to assess the risks of threats in the workplace such as loundess, chemical for design the list of check-up.
- Lectures to educate and organize training on occupational health and providing advice on occupational health to enterprises such as abnormal check-up result and adjusting the environment to suit the job and to comply with the law.
- Arrangement of a nursing room in an establishment.