Emergency and Trauma Center
Diagnosis, care and treatment of all types of emergency patients Both pediatric and adult patients 24 hours a day by specialists in emergency medicine. Specialized Nurse in Emergency Medicine can provide first aid preliminary treatment at the scene of the accident, moving the patient quickly and safely for continued treatment in the hospital. Until restoring the condition back to normal with modern tools and technology. Helps to accurately and timely diagnose and treat emergency patients.
Diagnosis, Treats for Emergencies Patient from Accidents
- Diagnose and treat all kinds of emergencies by a physician specializing in emergency medicine
- Provides a service for advanced cardiovascular life support ( ACLS)
- Provides a standard service for accident patients according to Advanced trauma life support (ATLS)
- มีระบบปรึกษา (Consult) แพทย์เฉพาะทางสาขาอื่น ที่รวดเร็ว ตั้งแต่อยู่ในห้องฉุกเฉิน เช่น โรคหัวใจขาดเลือดเฉียบพลัน , โรคหลอดเลือดสมอง เป็นต้น
EMS (Emergency Medical Service)
- Emergency accident patient service at the scene of the accident (Corporated with Institute of Emergency Medicine, Call. 1669) Provide basic first aid at the scene of the accident by a team of emergency medicine physicians and and expert teams of Pre hospital trauma life support (PHTLS)
- Provide a pick-up and referral service from scene of accident or home.
- Add a channel for medical emergency assistance using a mobile application to get emergency medical help right away. Application can share the location and request for ambulance pick-up, Along with tracking the ambulance's journey.
- Wound cleaning and vaccination service for 24 hours
- On-site Service at resquested place.
- On-site first aid with other agencies, both government and private sectors.
- Training a Basic Life Support (BLS & First aid) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to hospital staffs, other organizations and the general public.
- Participate in emergency drills with other organizations